- ...prevents problems before customers or employees even notice,
- ...increases user satisfaction by continuously monitoring your Business Processes,
- ...provides reports to prove your IT's performance,
- ...improves troubleshooting with various analysing tools,
- ...creates an automatic, comprehensive and up-to-date documentation.
Did you know, that...
- 50 % of all IT problems are noticed by (bothered) customers;
- 6 % of all IT problems are noticed by the Management;
- 67 % of all performance problems are noticed by customers and users;
- 30 % of all performance problems can not be localized and analyzed in detail;
- Every third company needs a whole day just to analyze a problem, apart
from solving it;
- Passive behaviour results in helpdesk calls, complaints and slows down the whole company;
- Only 30 % of all surveyed companies have predefined processes to fix problems;
- 25-50 % of time is needed so solve application and infrastructure performance problems;
- Reactive behaviour often leads to more disastrous situations and failures;
- The cost for a one hour-long system failure or downtime of a critical business process in a company with about 200 employees (50.-/h), are estimated at around € 10.000.- (production losses and loss of trust not included).
All Benefits for your company
- Corporation-wide (also including sites abroad) realtime overview about the status of IT-Services and Business Processes.
- Individual views and features for help-desk staff, IT-Engineers and the management board.
- WOTAN MONITORING provides a permanent quality management for your IT-Infrastructure.
- IT-Engineers can concentrate on their real and more exciting tasks like extensions, upgrades, improvements and maintenance, instead of losing time on manual system control and problem solving.
- WOTAN MONITORING provides automatically generated Performance Reports of your whole network and its servers. Charts show performance and capacity shortages and offer a solid basis for future investments.
- WOTAN's SLA Reports (Service Level Agreement Reports) guarantee a detailed proof of availability and performance (past and current situation).
- Our ITIL conform Wotan Escalation Management Server is not only easy to configure but also able to run stand-alone.
- One of our customers describes the great number of our Checks for SAP with the following words: "With Wotan SAP Monitoring we daily save one hour work checking our systems". I.e.: 250h a year à € 50,- we save around € 12.500.-, . The WOTAN investment is profitable within the first year.
- WOTAN offers plenty of compatible AddOns (WotanWiki, OTRS Helpdesk, OCS Inventory, …), is fast and easy to install and ready for all kind of extensions.
- You need additional arguments for your decision? Don't hesitate to contact our WOTAN MONITORING experts. With our more than 15-year's experience in the implementation of Monitoring Systems in companies of all fields and size we guarantee you a successful launch of WOTAN.
Benefits for your IT
- Higher user satisfaction (Problems are solved before anyone takes notice).
- Fast and easy implementation in existing networks (one day for 100 servers).
- No program installation required, 100 % access via your favourite browser.
- Individual views for individual users (IT-Manager, help-desk staff, Foyer Monitor, management …).
- Monitoring of different devices and operating systems.
- Permanent Monitoring and Documentation of all your Business Processes and IT components.
- Multilevel Alerting and Escalation System.
- Several Alerting media: SMS, Email, Voicecall, ….
- Recommended/predefined thresholds based on over 15 years of experience in Monitoring.
- Proven higher availability.
- Sending SMS via Web-Browser.
- Continuous maintenance and extensions of existing checks and modules.
- Many suggestions for extensions or new checks are implemented FOR FREE.
- Easy and detailed Reporting to the Management.
- Flexible system adaptation for changing requirements.
- High-quality and automated Documentation including individual extensions.