WOTAN SAP process and job checks
WOTAN MONITORING comes with plenty of checks to monitor processes and jobs directly on your SAP system. Some of them are listed below:
- Cancelled or finished jobs,
- Runtime analysis of jobs,
- Individual job queries,
- Free BTC/DIA/UPD processes,
- Runtime analysis of BTC/DIA/UPD processes,
- Status of UPD (Backupground Updates).
WOTAN SAP End2End MONITORING
User satisfaction should be one of your highest priorities. From a customer's point of view, one important part of QoS (Quality of Service) are response times. Therefore it should be measured and controlled!
An availability of about 99,99% of your SAP-Servers is useless if response times do not allow an effective workflow. WOTAN End2End SAP MONITORING solves this problem for you. Agents are executing SAP-transactions from a location of your choice and do not only check the execution itself but also measure the real response times from an user's point of view. Furthermore the execution time of each step is stored and can be represented graphically.
Violations of defined SLAs (Service Level Agreement) can be detected early and your IT can prove the availability and QoS (Quality of Service) at any time.
WOTAN SAP Change Management MONITORING
Besides the availability and performance of your SAP system it is recommended to keep an eye on your configuration. For this purpose we developed the WOTAN SAP Change Management MONITORING plug-in. This tool analyses and optionally alerts following systems changes:
- Monitoring current SAP Profile Parameters and modifications of those:
Password rules, Rules for locking users, Settings for logging to table data,
- Monitoring of logging to table data (via table)
- Monitoring of Security Audit Log Profiles and settings
- Monitoring of client settings
- Monitoring of system changes
- Monitoring version changes of SAP software components
- Monitoring of Transport Profiles
- Monitoring current ORACLE Profile Parameters and modifications of those